The candidate declaration window for 2022-2023 Principal Advisory Council elections is now open through Friday, September 2nd.
The candidate declaration window for 2022-2023 Principal Advisory Council elections is now open through Friday, September 2nd. Complete the relevant form below to run for a position on your school’s council.
Principal Advisory Councils bring parents, school employees, students and community members together to create a better understanding of and mutual respect for each other’s perspectives and share ideas for increasing student achievement and performance.
What is the role of the Principal Advisory Council?
- Act as a link between the school and the community
- Encourage the engagement of parents and other stakeholders within the school community
- Work to increase student achievement through transparent operations and shared best practices
- Review the Continuous School Improvement Plan and monitor progress toward goals
- Participate in the selection of the school principal
Additional Resources for Council Elections
For assistance with the electronic voting system or general information about the elections process, please contact Alia Summers, Coordinator III, School Governance, at [email protected]
or (678) 656-6997 and visit our PAC website