The KES After School Extended Day Program (ASEDP) is a full-time program, Monday-Friday for grades Pre-K-5th.
If you have any further questions, please contact Mrs. Jones at [email protected]
The application for the 2021-2022 ASEDP is now available.
Use the link below to access the application. There are limited spaces available per grade level. Once all available spaces have been filled, all other applicants will be placed on the wait list. You will be contacted via email of your status.
The registration fee is $25 per child and $20 per child for two or more siblings.
Registration is payable by check or money order at school.
ASEDP runs Monday-Friday when school is in session.
- $60 per week for one student
- $110 for two students/siblings
- $165 for three students/siblings
- $220 for four students/siblings
Tuition is payable at the school by check or money order.
If DeKalb County School District closes early due to inclement weather or any other reason, ASEDP will also be closed. Please be prepared to pick up your child.
- 2:30-3:00 Attendance/Bathroom/Snack
- 3:00-4:00 Mandatory HW time 1st-5th Grades. PK-K Academic Review/Learning Centers
- 4:00-6:00 Games/Outside time/Other activities
(Outside vendors such as basketball, art, soccer etc. are not available at this time.)